Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Continuity funny blooper images

I was sent an email yesterday with some funny still images from some well known movies regarding continuity bloopers and because this is one of the main concepts that I have studied I thought I would share them with you all and add some funny capthions..well I thought so..


"Can anyone find my walki talki, I seem to have missplaced it"

I didnt know they had planes in 1200BC

"Arg captin, I can see JJB in my telescope can I stop off and get a new bandana"

Hey Don't shoot, Don't shoot (ow you havnt got your finger on the trigger) RUUUUUN!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea Tom, will link to the continuity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plane in Troy is interesting, I wonder how many times they re-shoot because of things like that, or whether they usually go through and remove them all afterwards frame by frame, but missed this one.

    ReplyDelete